Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

SUPERMAN Returns

I went to watch the movie Superman Return today and I think it's a great movie!

I didn't really want to watch it at first because I thought judging by the trailer that it's not good enough compared to the one acted by the late Christopher Reeve. I had always thought noone will be able to act the part beside him but surprisingly Brandon Routh look, act and filled the void left by him. And hell the movie doesn't suckz too!

I love the scripts, love the action, love the actors and actresses and just freaking loves every bit of Superman Returns. If you haven't seen it yet? You should, go now!

Here's the official site at >>
http://supermanreturns.warnerbros.com/

Loads of info and goodies for the fans world wide!

I think even Christopher Reeve will be smiling..

Post a Comment

0 Comments